Having now finished the final army at Talavera, the British, the project as planned lies completed.
In the future I may make a game board/the relevant terrain for the battle and maybe even get some friends together to play it, but for now this is all. Unfortunately all my units have their Kings and Regimental colours the wrong way round, this was an error I realised early but I decided that uniformity would be best, maybe I will fix them at some point.
I'll post some pictures of the British, and a few where I've laid all the troops out on my bed, which is the only space of roughly the right size for the game that I have currently. Coming in at a little under 1.5k troops, I really like how the whole thing looks.
Thank you for reading, if you want to see the French army click here and for the Spanish click here.
|The British Army|
The armies laid out on my bed
|The French viewed from behind the British Lines.|