Search This Blog

Tuesday 13 January 2015

First Post - The Plan and the Progress


Hey guys and welcome to my blog.
I doubt anyone will read this, but what it will do is help to provide me with motivation to finish up my current wargames miniatures project.

This project is indeed the creation in 10mm figures of the French OOB at the battle of Talavera in 1809. This will be for use (currently) in the Grande Armee rules set by Sam Mustafa, or possibly with Blucher, however that turns out.

The army list for the battle of Talavera scenario - Green: Painted, Yellow: Models in my possession, Blue: Models ordered, Red: Not purchased. There's a lot of red left.

As you can see from the above image the French army alone will weigh in at over 600 figures, of which I've only painted up approximately 130, still a long way to go.
Despite this I am happy with the current progress of the army, they look intimidating already.


I hope you agree they look rather impressive all gathered together!

After I'm done with the French, I may move onto the Allied forces at the battle, unless I can find someone else to get them.

If you read this, thanks for doing so, I hope you enjoyed reading it.

No comments:

Post a Comment