Search This Blog

Tuesday 17 February 2015

The Spanish Are Coming!


Today my package arrived from Magister Militium containing the Spanish troops I need to make up Joseph Bonaparte's Spanish Reserve division at Talavera.


These packs will comfortably make up the Spanish Infantry, Cavalry and Artillery bases of Josephs division.The Magister Militium sculpts seem really nice and detailed, however they have a lot of flash and such which needs cleaning up before painting than the Pendraken figures I have been using for my French figures.

I have so far painted up 1 base of the Spanish cavalry and like to think they have come out quite well, and I think they will look nice ranked up and based.


I was warned that Magister Militium sculpts might be slightly larger than Pendraken's, however they seem to be just fine to my eye.


No comments:

Post a Comment