Search This Blog

Thursday 10 September 2015

Building a town: Waiting for the British



I haven't updated the blog in a long time, but I've now finished my Masters degree program so I've more free time to dedicate to looking for jobs and the Talavera project of mine. 

I'm expecting deliveries from MM and Pendraken of British soldiers in the next couple of days, so there's nothing to update on that front yet, but I have been using the 3mm buildings I bought from Michael at SupremeLittleness in order to create a Talavera base. and I'm really happy with the amount of buildings I can get on my base to represent Talavera whilst still having space to show a garrisoning unit. The space for a unit base will look like the town square, or something equally appropriate, when the town is not garrisoned.

I hope you agree that it looks pretty effective.

Pictures; 



No comments:

Post a Comment